The IASA Integration Architecture course is a exploration of modern integration techniques. In today’s technology landscape of hybrid cloud, IoT, API/Gateways, service mesh, server-less, microservices and the ever more complicated set of legacy systems and packaged SaaS solutions, integration could not be more important. However, due to the complexity of these systems, we must grow and new kind of integration architecture, which can deal with this complexity dependably and rationally. This course covers the primary integration patterns and methods in modern architectures including hands-on components such as cloud, microservices with traditional integration methods. Also, the course covers information structure and dependencies and techniques with a focus on shared dependencies in transactional and non-transactional formation across information entities.
Expectations and Goals
Iasa maintains and developed the integration architecture course and certification to:
- Develop and maintain a body of knowledge on the best practices in integration
- Provide tools for evaluating techniques, tools and technologies in the integration space
- Guide technical teams implementing both coarse-grained and fine-grained integrated systems
- Ensure that the right priorities are used to make architectural choices that balance costs against utility values
- Optimize project plans to achieve the right balance between resource consumption and project time
Please note that the schedule is subject to change due to low enrollment, holidays, and instructor availability. Iasa Global will notify registered students of any changes.